I was looking at all these blogs, and people have these little questionaire things, so I thought,
"I've never done one of those." And proceeded to steal one and fill it out. Only been blogging for like a year and a half, so it's about time eh?
LAYER ONE --
Birth date: July 12th
Birthplace: Rockford, IL
Current Location: Rockford, IL
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: brown
Righty or Lefty: Bothy
Zodiac Sign: Cancer....didn't you see the b-day?
LAYER TWO --
Your heritage: Chock full o' nuts? Seriously though, Italian, and Irish, with a sprinkling of other stuff.
The shoes you wore today: Doc Martin's
Your weakness: A curvy lady with a cute smile.
Your fears: Hmmm....I fear losing the people I care about.
Your perfect pizza: Pino's with sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper, onion, and anchovies. Or, pizza margherite.
Goal you'd like to achieve: Staying sober for another 24 hours.
LAYER THREE --
Your most overused phrase on IM: What's IM?
Your thoughts first waking up: Dammit, I could've slept another (whatever) minutes.
Your best physical feature: My opinion is my impish grin, some women like my butt.
Your most missed memory: If I remembered would it really be missed?
LAYER FOUR --
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Beef-a-Roo
Single or group dates: Depeneds on how long I have dated someone.
Adidas or Nike: I don't wear sneakers anymore.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea, but only because I liked doing the Nestea plunge into my swimming pool growing up.
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee, bitter, and strong. Like a good woman.
LAYER FIVE --
Cuss: Not as much as I used to, but more than I should.
Sing: Yes on occasion.
Take a shower everyday: Most days, never more than one without unless I am 'vousing.
Do you think you've been in love: I'm pretty sure I have been.
Want to go to college: Hmm....define college.
Like(d) high school:I really don;t remember it as more than a blur.
Want to get married: Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.
Believe in yourself: More and more as time goes on.
Get motion sickness: Only when moving in three or more directions at once.
Think you're attractive: I'm pretty.
Think you're a health freak: Oh, hell yes. Pass me those smokes would ya?
Get along with your parent(s): Absolutely. Miss my Dad alot some days.
Like thunderstorms: Yes
Play an instrument: Yes, I play bass, six-string, and drums (somewhat)
LAYER SIX -- In the past month...
Drank alcohol: Not a chance motherfucker.
Smoked: Puff-Puff, Drag....exhale. Nope
Done a drug: Nope.
Made Out: Yes
Gone on a date: yes
Gone to the mall?: No
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No
Eaten sushi: Yes, I love california, and philadelphia rolls.
Been on stage: Yes, sort of. My band performed, but I wouldn't call it a stage.
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No
Made homemade cookies: No, but I helped make a cake.
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: Not for years.
Stolen anything: No, who's asking, are you the fuzz man?
You sound boring: And you sound like you're gargling man butter...anything else?
LAYER SEVEN -- Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes, several times, and I think I won.
If so, was it mixed company: Dude, what the fuck, of course it was.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes, there's a good reason I don't drink anymore.
Been caught "doing something": Too many times to count.
Been called a tease: Actually yes.
Gotten beaten up: Oh hell yeah.
Shoplifted: A whole bunch.
Changed who you were to fit in: I used to do that as a matter of course. Not anymore.
LAYER EIGHT --
Age you hope to be married: Been there....etc.
Numbers and Names of Children: 1, Mickey, passed away.
Describe your Dream Wedding: Moot point, because, number one, I'm a dude, and number two, I am not likely to fall for that marriage gimmick again.
How do you want to die: Well loved.
Where you want to go to college: Right now, nowhere.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A superhero.
What country would you most like to visit: Ireland, Italy, Australia.
LAYER NINE --
Opposite sex (or the same?) opposite
Best eye color? Green, or Hazel
Best hair color? All the many shades of red.
Short or long hair: Mine? Short. What I prefer? Shorter.
Best Height? More than three apples.
Best weight: WTF? Depends on the body.
Best articles of clothing: Double Breasted Suit.
Best first date location: Somewhere outdoors if warm, or a nice coffee shop/cafe if cold.
Best first kiss location: Below the waste?
LAYER TEN --
Number of drugs taken illegally: Yes...lol
Number of people I could trust with my life: 8
Number of CDs that I own: less than twenty, but I have quite a few songs on the 'puter.
Number of piercings: two in my left ear.
Number of tattoos: 4 and counting.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Every year on my birthday, my name is in Haggar the Horrible.
Number of scars on my body: You don't really expect me to count that do you? My left hand has like six with really looking! I would guess in the hundreds.
Number of things in my past that I regret: I have no room for regret anymore, I only have the ability to make ammends and do the next right thing.
* FIRST JOB: Bagger at a local grocery store.
* FIRST SCREEN NAME: Redchaser
* FIRST SELF-PURCHASED CD: I think it was Faith No More "We Care Alot"
* FIRST PIERCING/TATTOO: Left ear lobe.
* FIRST ENEMY: Myself.
* LAST KISS: Today
* LAST LIBRARY BOOK: I don't know if I have ever actually checked anything out of the library. I did spend alot of time reading there though when I was a kid. I think it was "Dragonriders of Pern" by Ann Mcaffrey.
* LAST MOVIE SEEN: Underworld, the crappy sequel.
* LAST BEVERAGE DRANK: Dr. Pepper
* LAST FOOD CONSUMED: Douple Whopper
* LAST PHONE CALL: Don't remember.
* LAST CD PLAYED: Faith No More Hits
* LAST ANNOYANCE: Nothing worth mentioning.
* LAST SODA DRINK: Dr.Pepper
* LAST ICE CREAM EATEN: Vanilla
* LAST TIME SCOLDED: Monday, before I figured out how to down shift in a 13 speed tractor.
* LAST SHIRT WORN: Black t-shirt. Anyone who knows me could have guessed this.
* I AM: Smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.
* I WANT: Serenity, sobriety, self confidence.
* I HAVE: Wonderful friends and family.
* I WISH: More than I ought to.
* I HATE: Not really sure I hate anything right now.
* I FEAR: see above...fuck man.
* I HEAR: More than what is said, less than what is, or something other than what is said.
* I SEARCH: Google.
* I WONDER: If I will ever be "grown up".
* I REGRET: NADA
* I LOVE: people, music, classical art.
* I ALWAYS: Always and never aren't realistic statements.
* I AM NOT: Michael Jordan.
* I DANCE: like aperson suffering from a mild stroke with a bad case of the shakes.
* I SING: the songs that make the whole world...
* I CRY: sometimes when I'm laying in bed, just to get it all out what's in my head, and say....what's going' on.
YES OR NO:
* YOU KEEP A DIARY: Yes (sometimes)
* YOU LIKE TO COOK:Yes
* YOU HAVE A SECRET NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: Yes
* NUMBER: 3, not 2, nor four, but three.
* COLOR: Black.
* DAY: Any
* MONTH: June.
* SONG(S): Big Butts, Word up, Midlife Crisis, My Girl (Nirvana version), Sliver....about a gazillion others.
* SEASON: Winter.
* DRINK: Dr. Pepper, and vanilla malts are tied.
* CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: cuddle
* CHOCOLATE MILK OR HOT CHOCOLATE: chocolate milk
* MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: Dark
* VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: Vanilla
IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU:
* CRIED: No
* HELPED SOMEONE: yes
* BOUGHT SOMETHING: nope
* GOTTEN SICK: no
* GONE TO THE MOVIES no
* SAID, "I LOVE YOU." yes
* WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: No
* TALKED TO AN EX?: Yes
* MISSED AN EX?: nope
* WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL: does this count?
* HAD A SERIOUS TALK: Sort of, but I didn't take it all that seriously
* MISSED SOMEONE?: My Dad
* HUGGED SOMEONE?: Yes
* MADE SOMEONE MOAN: Maybe, but I am not sure if I should answer this...=)