Saturday, March 11, 2006

I are job, part second.

Thank you to all of my friends, I am going to miss you guys while I am gone. I am nervous, and excited, and even a little afraid to head out into the real world again, but I know I deserve good things. God has out before me this awesome opportunity to make a damn fine living, and see the country. I need to remember that until I chose to put my life in his hands, I was a miserable wreck.

I love all of you, and hope to see anyone who cares to see me sooner than later.

LJ

3 Comments:

At 12/3/06 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself out there, LJ.
I hope to see you back soon, and I look forward to stories from the road! ;)

 
At 28/3/06 6:56 PM, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Luck, dude. Take care...

 
At 24/7/07 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your job! h~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home