Thursday, January 19, 2006

An apparently titleless meme.

Wes hit me with a meme...again. So now I am officially obligated to fill it out. I guess it is a series of four this and thats...here goes.

Four Jobs I have had:

Seaman

Welder

Janitor

Substance abuse Counselor

Four Movies I could watch over and over (and have!)

The Last Dragon

The Star Wars sextet

History of the World Part I

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Places I've lived:

Rockford, IL

San Francisco, CA

Tumwater, WA

Golconda, IL

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Law & Order SVU

WWE Raw

WWE Smackdown!

Myth Busters

Four Places I have been on vacation:

All over creation...California.

The entire Isle of Great Britain.

San Antonio, TX

St. Louis, MO (I think I just threw up in my mouth a little)

Four Websites I visit daily:

Goyk.com

JibJab.com

DDO.com

Fat-Pie.com

Four favorite foods:

My family's meatballs recipe.

Lasagna (my own preferably)

Natural casing hot dogs.

Sangwiches!

Four places I'd rather be:

In a recording studio.

On top of a mountain of money.

Taking a ride in the washing machine.

I guess right here will do for now.

Again, as with most meme's I get, I am not passing this one on either. Everyone I would have passed it to is either done with it, or I haven't even looked at their blog in weeks.




4 Comments:

At 20/1/06 3:01 PM, Blogger Tito Maury said...

Hi LittleJoe, I found your blog while doing some research on american idol auditions 2006. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about american idol auditions 2006

Hello LittleJoe, thanks for sharing this info. I've been looking everywhere to find info about american idol auditions 2006 to share with my readers at http://www.auditions.info-1.org/auditions/2/american-idol-auditions.html. Your post An apparently titleless meme. is great.

who would have thought that????Regards, american idol auditions 2006

Great blog. Found your blog while searching for more information at yahoo about this post . Your blog has quite a lot of interesting thoughts. Keep up the good work
Thanks,
american idol auditions 2006

 
At 20/1/06 8:36 PM, Blogger KTreva said...

mmm spam... anywho! Glad we don't have to declare you dead with Grau and Chem!

 
At 23/1/06 7:23 AM, Anonymous Harvey said...

Myth Busters - crazy people playing with dangerous toys.

It just rocks :-)

 
At 19/2/06 9:14 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Can we kill the spammers now?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home