Friday, December 09, 2005

Wes has hit me with a meme, something about listing five weird habits. This should be easy enough!
1. I am a compulsory foot tapper. I actually shake whole houses when I really get going. At least I am burning calories in some way during the day.
2. I clench my teeth to make sure they are still there. How fucked up is THAT!
3. I was told my tattooing habits are weird. So that can be number three. I get one tat a year around the end of June to celebrate my sobriety.
4. nippl...err...masturba...umm...hehe...When I am nervous, I tend to pick at my cuticles. To the point that they bleed.
5. I absolutely will not share a drink with anyone. I don't freak out about hand washing, or showering, but I am OCD to the extreme when it comes to mouth germs. I am amazed I can kiss a woman and not freak out. The thought of drinking out of the same container as someone grosses me out badly. The same goes for eating utensils. Yuck!

Now then, there are some rules or something attached to this, but since I am a rebel without a clue, I am not passing this on. SO there!

7 Comments:

At 9/12/05 3:48 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Not passing it on, eh? Heathen.

I don't think your tat habits are weird... you got wicked ink, yo! :)

 
At 10/12/05 8:19 AM, Blogger Harvey said...

*grabs Little Joe's toothbrush*

Hey, I'm just going to use this for a sec since I can't find mine. I'll give it right back...

 
At 12/12/05 7:42 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

You're tattoo habbit isn't weird. Your devotion to a bag of Dorittos that has been run over is weird.

 
At 15/12/05 9:58 PM, Blogger KTreva said...

I thought it was Potato Ole's that you had a passion for!

 
At 16/12/05 3:02 AM, Blogger littlejoe said...

My devotion to a bag of doritos however, is NOT a habit. It was a one time thing, I was a teenager, it was the nineties man....

Potatoe ole's might be a habit, but com'on, you've tasted them, it isn't a weird habit.

 
At 19/12/05 11:04 AM, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

I won't eat utensils either... really jacks up my teeth, and it's not so pleasant on the way out.

 
At 22/1/06 10:45 PM, Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

how many where and what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home