Thursday, September 01, 2005

MANIA!

There is a reason they used to call bi-polar disorder "manic depressive disorder". The manic part, which for me is worse by far than the depression, has hit me today. I cannot think properly, I cannot rest, and I want to do stupid shit. My options are to sit here and tough it out, or go out and be impulsive. I don't like either option really. I have been in an open air prison for a couple of years, and don't like being confined anyway. The other option though is how I have gotten into trouble everytime in my life. Impulsiveness--drink--get angry--get violent--get arrested--etc...

Piss off bi-polar disorder, with your stoopid fluctuations!

Why the fuck couldn't I have been born schizotypal or something EASY to treat? Now you're wondering, what's schizotypal? Go here and become learned...http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis/p20-pe03.html
Anyway, saturday is the gathering of the nerds at Contagions' and Ktrevas' house. I am looking forward to playing with my friends, and hopefully not having to grapple with anything.

Peace, love, happiness, and serenity of purpose.

lj

James 1:12, Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love him.

6 Comments:

At 1/9/05 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool layout! Are you using a custom template?

As you might know, reading blogs can be a dangerous business. One blog I visited actually opened my PC's cd-rom. Others have scripts in their pages that do all sorts of things. God knows what they put on my PC.

I use Evidence Eliminator to clean my PC of this "filth" daily. I suggest that you should too for your own privacy and for your PC's safety.

I admit it, I sell Evidence Eliminator. I usually sell it for ten percent off. But because you are reading my comment (thank you), I want to give you half off. Just send me an email at info(at)evidence-eliminator-info.com and I'll reply with a special URL where you can get half off.

If you search for buy evidence eliminator in the search engines, you may find other sites like my buy evidence eliminator site. But you won't get this special offer (smile).

Send me an email sometime and let me know if you're using a custom template. I love your blog's layout.

 
At 2/9/05 5:43 PM, Blogger KTreva said...

Oh yay Spam!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow! Oh damn, I was going to buy a ton of pixy sticks and forgot!

 
At 3/9/05 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ENLARGE YOUR CD-ROM WITH SPAM!!!

*rolls eyes*

Anyway, have fun :-)

 
At 28/10/05 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine Thousands Of Links Back To Your Web Site From Other People's Blogs!

 
At 30/10/05 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings LittleJoe, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for work from home pc. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - work from home pc. Your post title caught my eye - MANIA!. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways LittleJoe, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

 
At 30/10/05 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And A Link Back To Your Web Site Excite You?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home