Thursday, August 18, 2005

Religion.

So I started going to church a couple weeks ago. It was this little place up the road called "The First Korean National Church". It's beautiful, with stained glass, and wonderful architechture. They sing such pretty songs, and are so passionate about their faith. I felt very alive, and connected while there. In fact after the second week of services, God himself started talking to me. That's right, God speaks to me folks! It is amazing.

Unfortunately for me, I don't speak Korean.

5 Comments:

At 18/8/05 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do! What did he say? :)

 
At 19/8/05 11:47 PM, Blogger Anathematized1 said...

OMG, I was sooo about to write you a comment along the lines of, "When the fuck did you pick up korean? You can barely speak english?"

But 1) I finished reading the post (which is rare for me) 2) That is rude and I would NEVER be rude to you and 3) MAKE ME SOME FUCKING MEATBALLS!

 
At 20/8/05 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm noone got your joke.and make me some fuckin meatballs to.Pil sun.........thats certain victory in korean

 
At 22/8/05 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is that if the message includes the word "kimchi"... run!

 
At 31/12/05 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a similar website tied to research for the avian flu Come by some time.
I surely fancy your site, It's bookmarked! This post is terrific stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home