Saturday, July 30, 2005

Organized Chaos, or One Hand Clapping, or Mangina.

My band played it's first show tonight, and I am going to run down a list of the positives I have noted.
1. We were all sober.
2. We played 3 out of seven songs passibly.
3. Me and the singer were laughing so hard by the middle of the show, I think may have wet myself.
4. I got to wear my "I have the biggest dick in the band" t-shirt.
5. No fewer than three lovely women asked me to prove it.
6. We know what we have to work on, and to put it simply that's everything.
7. We play exactly how we practice...only without all that timing and rhythm interupting us.
8. Our equipment fits in a teeny-tiny pickup truck.
9. People were visibly impressed by my bass solo in the set.
10. We had FUN!

14 Comments:

At 30/7/05 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prove it!

 
At 31/7/05 12:55 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

missed you tonight, it woudl hav ebee fun with you.. ktrefa needed a a sober fried. hopefully next time I can tacthe you play.

 
At 31/7/05 12:55 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

dammit, it too me three time sto sign int!

 
At 31/7/05 12:58 AM, Blogger Anathematized1 said...

DAMNIT JOE...I...I...forgot what I was going to say.

But, you prolly DO have the biggest dick in the band, it's HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

*pokes at it with a stick*

 
At 31/7/05 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want food!

 
At 31/7/05 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the fuck are you pussy? Ya can't hang?

 
At 31/7/05 8:47 AM, Blogger KTreva said...

I really could have used someone there who wasn't speaking "drunkenees". I guess I'm a bit rusty.

 
At 31/7/05 9:55 AM, Blogger TNT said...

Very cool! What's the name of your band and what kind of music do you play?

 
At 31/7/05 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, didn't realize I came here last night. I don't even remember reading about the band.

I'm glad it was a semi-success!

I'm still waiting to hear you play

 
At 1/8/05 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may want to rethink the wording of number 8 on your list... I'm just sayin...

 
At 1/8/05 11:11 PM, Blogger littlejoe said...

No, it's true Teresa. Read anyway imaginable...lol.

 
At 2/8/05 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!

 
At 2/8/05 2:45 PM, Blogger littlejoe said...

By the way TNT, the title of this post...yeah....those are some of the ever changing band names we have. I prefer One Hand Clapping, but we were announced as Organized Chaos on Saturday. We play all original rock/"alternative" music.

 
At 6/8/05 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn dude! It sounds like it was a good gig, especially for your first. Cool! Now yas gotta let me know when you're playing next! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home