Friday, September 03, 2004

I want to bitch, so I will


An old man and a young boy were traveling through their village with their
donkey. The boy rode on the donkey and the old man walked.
As they went
along they passed some people who remarked it was a shame the old man was
walking and the boy was riding.
The man and boy thought maybe the
critics
were right, so they changed positions.
Later, they passed some
people that
remarked, "What a shame, he makes that little boy walk."They
then decided they
both would walk!
Soon they passed some more people who
thought they were
stupid to walk when they had a decent donkey to ride. So,
they both rode the
donkey.
Now they passed some people that shamed them
by saying "how awful to
put such a load on a poor donkey".
The boy and
man said they were probably
right, so they decided to carry the donkey.
As they crossed the bridge, they
lost their grip on the animal and he
fell into the river and drowned.
The
moral of the story? If you try to
please everyone, you might as well kiss your
ass good-bye.
I used to go through phases where I tried to make everyone happy, with the ned result being everyone was miserable. This is my second biggest complaint about John Kerry. If you asked him what he thought about a certain topic....say Abortion, for example....He would go on to tell you that while he feels that abortion is morally wrong, it is not his place to restrict anyone's access to said procedure.
He is a snivelling coward, who has the audacity to insist that the President denounce the "Swiftboat Veterans for Truth", while all the while he embraces such left-wing hate mongers as Moveon.Org, and Michael Moore. Where was his moral outrage when Bush was being compared to Hitler? I'll tell you what I think.
I think that John Kerry BELIEVES himself. I think he believes what everyone tells him he is. I think he believes that Bush is the most evil man ever voted into office.
One more thing I think:
Kerry is going to lose come November.

1 Comments:

At 3/9/04 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Joe,
John Kerry will lose. And he might possibly lose big.
The whole Swift Vet thing in combination with the Republican convention has given him a pretty good boost in the polls.
I can't wait for the debates. Bush and Cheney are gonna clean house!

One of lines from the convention that I found quite amusing was when Gov. Pataki said that The Republicans will win one for Gipper and the dems will lose one for the Flipper!

:-)

- Cheepdogg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home