Sunday, August 29, 2004

2 hours, and $7.75 later.

I can never get back those 2 hours, or that money. I was dragged to see "Aliens vs. Predators" Saturday night, and I can honestly say without a doubt that it was ther secnod worst movie I have ever seen.

S. from over at Refractinal Darkness, and Jay, our non-blogging buddy are now on my list of people who don't get to pick movies I go see. The sadness of this movie cannot be described any better than S.'s words in the car afterwards,
"Dude, the one-liners were more entertaining than the movie."
I racked my brain for any redeeming value this movie might have had, and came up with nothing. It was worse than a B movie, and it had no nudity....that's right, not ONE titty to make up for the rest of its crappiness.


8 Comments:

At 29/8/04 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh wow man, I was expecting you to vent about this much worse than you did.

Hell, I want on for several pages over on my blog.

Ummm, yeah. Maybe we should have seen Hero instead.

-S

 
At 30/8/04 7:09 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

Yea, that is probably two hours of your life you want back. I know that feeling I was kidnapped into going to see the movie Chicago... by Aneth and O.J. I was trying to kill myself 1/8th of the way through that movie. So I can feel your pain.

 
At 30/8/04 7:54 AM, Blogger Bou said...

I am shaking my head. I did some post I need to dig up, about how I thought that movie was going to totally tank and one of you guys were like, "Whoo hooo! Can't wait to see it!" I'm laughing.

I cannot wait to see Hero. If it has subtitles, I have to go alone. My spouse doesn't do subtitles. I joke with him that I think its because he doesn't know how to read.

 
At 30/8/04 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have apologized profusely already. We ALL suffered that day. We all lost precious life that day that we can never get back but you need to get over it and move on damnit! With counselling and proper distribution of meds, we might yet have normal productive lives after AVP!
We all pick losers once in awhile, but I assure you I will not pick anymore movies for a long time!!!!!
Jay

 
At 30/8/04 10:17 AM, Blogger Anathematized1 said...

*points and laughs at LJ*

Contagion, that one was ALL OJ. I didn't want to see Chicago. I had wanted to see something else. Think it was a war movie or something about a president or something. I asked you more cause misery loves company.

Gawd, I had completely forgotten about that thaaaaanks for the reminder *shudder*.

 
At 30/8/04 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

next to Cabin Fever and Dumd and Dumder Aliens vs. predator is the best movie ever!

 
At 30/8/04 11:35 PM, Blogger littlejoe said...

Shut up Tylor...or I'll start posting horrible stories about you....LOL

 
At 31/8/04 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whore stories?or horror stories?btw i can never get through on phone i have to go to doc tommororw i think i have p newmonie again...also i got a letter in mail i want to share with you!!!!!!!!!!!!im rich beotch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home