Friday, July 23, 2004

A poem.

Blood.
I see blood everywhere.
Take me from this scene, this torturous, pulsing
Contusion.
Have me any way you will, I will not argue.
Father used to touch me when it was dark, expressing
Unique desire for me.
Cliches unbound, I bared myelf to him.
Killing all sense of morality.
Yearning for more of the same.
Opening a floodgate of repression.
Under the stars of my youth.

 
The preceding poetry brought to you by my neice, check for the hidden message. This was written as an English assignment by the way. The teacher was a female.


5 Comments:

At 24/7/04 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooook....THAT was disturbing.


- Cheepdogg

 
At 24/7/04 1:59 AM, Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Caught her little message. It almost glares at you, waiting for you to see it. Yeah, maybe a little disturbing, but I think she was trying to build on her message, more than on it's content.

 
At 24/7/04 8:11 AM, Blogger Bou said...

Very unsettling there, LJ. Put a big knot in my stomach. Is she getting help?

 
At 25/7/04 3:31 PM, Blogger littlejoe said...

Sorry Bou, maybe I should have stated that the entire thing was made up only for the secret message to her teacher.

 
At 26/7/04 6:54 AM, Blogger Bou said...

Oh PHew. I was still latched onto the evil of the world over at Cleanse the World. Sorry about that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home