Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Where was the memo dammit!

There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time... Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)
 
Sometimes, the shit I find on the 'net amazes even me. If my wife ever gets sick of me...I know I have a future in Guam.

1 Comments:

At 20/7/04 11:02 AM, Blogger Bou said...

Blech! You don't want to sleep with virgins! Virgins are boring. They don't know what to do and their creativity is stuck at trying to get it right and they're too self involved and self conscious. They sure as hell don't have the big 'O'. Heh... what you want is a job to move them on past that. That would be more fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home