Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Something to ponder

AND AN INTERESTING QUESTION:

There are two men, both extremely wealthy. One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism.

That being the case, why is it that the Clinton Administration spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over his eight years than Osama bin Laden?

THINK ABOUT THIS!

It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for her memoir.Bill is offered about $12 Million for his memoir.

This from two people who have spent 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath!


INCREDIBLE!!

3 Comments:

At 12/7/04 4:45 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

Post something damnit! I know you're not dead! I've had nightmares for two nights involving you, Jay, a 15 year old mexican girl and Mariacci music! (Dewed, would you like to buy some shews?)

 
At 14/7/04 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I will get ripped for this one, but the comment about the Clintons memory loss during their presidency reminds me of Reagan and his I don't recall at the end of his also. Especially during the Iran/Contra stuff but atleast Reagan had an excuse. This just fuels my point the political system sucks on both sides
Jay

 
At 16/7/04 1:17 AM, Blogger littlejoe said...

Reagan didn't know the answers to alot of what he was being asked...he was out of the loop, and it was designed that way so he could maintain probable deniability.

The CLintons are malicious lying merderers...there, I said it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home