Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Anger Management.

fuck shit damn fuck asshole bastard fucking shit piss poop in a bucket.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me right now. I have this overwhelming feeling of rage, it is how my depression likes to express itself. It's kinda scary, I dream about beating people to death. I haven't been in a fight since I was in my early twenties, but I feel like I want to kick some ass these days. I see people who for some reason or another annoy me, and I want to put them in a joint lock and make them beg for mercy. I see happy people, and I want to hurt them.

I am not normally a violent person, in fact I am pretty laid back. Or at least I was..what the fuck is that about?

3 Comments:

At 23/6/04 12:03 AM, Blogger Anathematized1 said...

Join the dark side Joe. That is pretty much how I've felt since a young age.

Cept, I used to dream of bathing in the blood of my stepfather after I slit his throat....*whines* But, he threatened to kill me first. Is that a good justification? LOL

 
At 24/6/04 9:35 PM, Blogger Bou said...

I have felt like that. I started to take Karate. It's been almost 3 years now. My sister says I'm a much better person for it. It just didn't seem right to have so much pent up rage with so many small children around. Luckily I never took it out on anyone physically, but the physical release of it all helped. And every now and then, when I'm sparring, I picture someone else's face where my sparring partner's face is located.

Oh and your opening line reminded me of George Carlin's poem Rat Shit Bat Shit Dirty Old Twat, 69 Assholes Tied in a Knot... :)

 
At 25/6/04 12:12 AM, Blogger littlejoe said...

I was actually that George Carlin bit at the beginning of the post..heh heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home