Monday, July 12, 2004

I tried to avoid politics today....

Well, I was watching the not-so-much-news-as-opinions on NBC waiting for wheel of fortune to come on, and I decided I had to stop watching, or I might explode.

A few things to think about:

Values are only important if they are consistent with a minority of citizens.

Ripping the unborn babies from their mothers to cure disease is good.

Ronald Reagan's real son Ron jr. is a liberal nutsack, ruining his father's good name. During the Reagan years in the Whitehouse, Ronnie jr. was a source of embarassment, and shame...only now do we see the true spite he has for his father.

If a white person chooses to denounce the practices of a degenerate set of minorities, they are racist. If it's a minority doing the same thing, they are a visionary.

In order to protect our country from further attacks from Islamofascists, we should try to reason with them some more. The only reason it didn't work before is that we stopped being reasonable when they attacked us. If we only stopped supporting the only democratic nation in the middle-east, noone would hate us. Well, except for Israel....and they have nukes.

ON A MORE PERSONAL NOTE:

I need to get the fuck out of town for a few days...I am going stir-crazy.

I wish I could go camping alone again.

I really need more affection in my day-to-day life.

I have just consumed more chilli than any one person should ever do in one day.

3 Comments:

At 13/7/04 7:09 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

I honestly would say come to Theatiki with me if I thought I could sneak you in. Unfortunantly since I've never done that event before I don't know what they'll be like.

 
At 13/7/04 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, I have noticed a lot of award shows like the Essence Awards, and BET has an awards show...but as Joe mentioned earlier, there was a major uproar before HAlle Berry and Denzel won their oscars. It is nice to know that we have come so far that we actually look at reverse racism as a good thing.
As for Ronnie Jr, I do not agree with a lot of what his father did, but I think Jr needs to go back in the closet and shut up.
I would like to go fishing and deer hunting but alas that is not in the cards for now...
Jay

 
At 13/7/04 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and the wife need to plan a weekend camping getaway - that'll help take care of the camping bug, the get out of town bug, and the affection bug if things go well.

Make a reservation at a campground within driving distance, head out on Friday afternoon and don't come back until Sunday night.

Sounds like a splendid weekend to me.

-S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home