Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New year!

Well, 2006 is here, and it is off to a good start. My band played a show last night, and we actually kicked ass. That was unexpected, though greatly appreciated by me. I am having trouble typing, I managed to smash my finger under a gigantic P.A. speaker....before we played. By the time we did our last song, I couldn't feel the pick I was holding. I had to hope I was hitting the right strings. I wish I could have spent the evening with everyone I wanted to, but I was suckered into playing the show.

I hope all of you reading this had a wonderful New Year's Eve, and wish you nothing but the best for the new year. Now, I go ice my finger.

3 Comments:

At 2/1/06 10:16 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

We're glad you had a good time.

 
At 3/1/06 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

True, but missed you on New Year's Eve :-(

 
At 4/1/06 3:20 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Rock on dude! Sorry to have missed you - and your meatballs ;^) - on New Year's Eve, but I'm happy you had a great gig.

Peace! :^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home