Thursday, November 11, 2004

Arafat.

Hmm....

I wonder why it is that the MSM (or mainstream media) liken Arafat to a saint? The man is the father of modern terrorism, has sent countless minions to do what he obviously feared doing, and essentially brainwashed an entire race into thinking it was their RIGHT to kill jews.

Fuck him. Fuckity Fuckity Fuck him. I hope he gets "special" treatment in hell. Something like Hitler in "Little Nicky". Or even better, I hope he is forced to watch as his precious little "nation" is absorbed into the middle east, now that more rational heads might prevail. (I doubt this, but hey, stranger things have happened.)

1 Comments:

At 11/11/04 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAHAHAAHA! Pineapples and maids costumes...I love "Little Nikky"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home