Saturday, October 30, 2004

My first week at the Soapbox.

Well Hello there my trusty readers. This Thor the jerky eating dog. I have heard that you all know some things about me already, although why LittleJoe felt the need to tell you about my scrotum, is a mystery. Can't a dog have a little dignity--sigh.

I am beginning to enjoy my tenure at LittleJoes Soapbox, although I must tell you between Harley and Corkscrew the wonder cat, I feel I get very little done in the day. Maybe Little Joe hasn't told you, but I have the softest, fluffiest, most beautiful colleagues in the world. The problem being that they are bitches. They won't even let me sniff their butts, how unreasonable is that? I mean all of you would let me sniff your butts, right? RIGHT?

Anyway, I thought I would let you know how much I am enjoying my new staunchly conservative household. Everyone at the pound were a bunch of howling moonbats (I have learned this word from LittleJoe). There was so much talk of the rights of the liberals, that it really chapped my nuts. (no pun intended). Little Joe says that after the election I will be able to bite and eat any dirty hippie liberals I want, but we don't want to attract any undue attention before that race to the polls.

Any fan mail you would like to send or post, should include a piece of jerky or other such wonderful, tasty, yumminess. And if any of you have any tips on how I can make my move on the beautiful feline colleagues, please let me know, as I am growing weary of being smacked on the nose with their pretty fluffy paws.

This post brought to you by Schnucks beef and gravy dinner and Thor.

2 Comments:

At 31/10/04 9:34 PM, Blogger Anathematized1 said...

You can sniff (if you don't mind a bonk on the head), just don't do anything like this.

 
At 3/11/04 1:28 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

I figured with the additional staff there would be more posts... It's been three days already... That's it, I'm stopping by with a cattle prod and getting you to work on this damn thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home