Sunday, July 03, 2005

Fucking July fucking third.

You know, I used to think it was cool that July third was my ex and I's first date "anniversary". We would get together with my family, usually go swimming or something...I dunno, it was nice. Now, I really wish it was a date I could just blow off, or forget about it until it was past or something. But, I can't....you see July third is also my Mom's birthday. The woman who adopted me when I was taken away by the gubment from my birth mother. The woman who smacked the shit out of me when I needed to learn a lesson. The woman who has been there for me through everything I have EVER gone through. Only I would be stuck with a fucking date I can't forget.

I've got MAD skills in the irony department yo.

So today, I am going to go swimming, and probably eat a bunch of food...and put on my happy face because mom deserves a nice birthday. But all I really want to do is curl up in a ball and be left alone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home