Friday, June 17, 2005

The useless yearning for self-expression.

I want to write. I really really want to write.

Unfortunately, I have nothing interesting to write about today. Things are going pretty much on cruise control right now, no major hurdles, or unfortunate occurances. No emotional turmoil to vomit out into the blogosphere. I want to write, I want to express myself, but I just feel dull.

I haven't slept more than six hours in the last three days, and it isn't catching up to me yet. Or maybe it is in subtle ways, like my inability to articulate a funny thought, or to be witty.

So, I am proposing that anyone who reads this, gives me three suggestions for a topical short. The format will be of my choosing, but I need an exterior spark to reignite my pilot light. If you are like the fifth, or sixth commenter, remember that I can always use future topics for stuff to blog.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments:

At 17/6/05 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Why when you stub your toe in the morning, does it have the same effect as "waking up on the wrong side of the bed"?

2. So tell us, how did you really keep that fire going at Tammi's?

3. Hmmm...seems I'm about as dry as you are. Screw this, I have to think of my own crap to write!

Good luck! :-)

 
At 17/6/05 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1)Psycho magnets...reality or myth?
2)If the grass is greener on the otherside of the fence,does it still need to be mowed?
3)Who are the most intimidating people you know?Why?

 
At 17/6/05 11:29 AM, Blogger TNT said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 17/6/05 11:45 AM, Blogger TNT said...

"I feel pretty, witty and gay"

"Butt rides" (things better than Disneyland)

The proper way of "adding wood"

Confused?? See my post from today...

http://smilingdynamite.blogspot.com/2005/06/tnt-t-second-installment.html

 
At 18/6/05 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. The most valuable insight I had in elementary school.

2. The most valuable insight I had in middle school.

3. The most valuable insight I had in high school.

4. The most valuable of insights and have I given them attention?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home