Friday, May 27, 2005

Boycott!

Well I've had it up to ..here.. with this. The level of disrespect, the pure malevolent deliberate ignoring. The disrespectfulness of it all.

I am boycotting Tammi.

I looked and looked, sure it was a mistake of some kind. Certain that it was just my eyes going bad. But no. No link. No LOVE! Well I won't stand for it. She has a section on people that make her think, well, I don't belong there. There is one on people that make her smile...again maybe not, but "I" think I'm funny. But for fucksakes at least put in the section of bloggers you've met in person.

Until this travesty is suitably resolved, I will have no choice but to boycott Tammi's World, and bring all two of my readers with me. And my new pet spider "Harvey". And my remote control...and my chair...and my happy little sippy cup....




This sarcastic rant brought to you by the letter 6. =)

6 Comments:

At 27/5/05 7:34 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

If you weren't my friend, I wouldn't link to you either. Unfortunately the laws of brotherhood state that I must link to you.

 
At 27/5/05 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And your thermos, and your paddle ball

 
At 27/5/05 6:02 PM, Blogger vw bug said...

LOL! I'll send you one of my kid's sippy cups!

 
At 27/5/05 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. This is coming from a guy who didn't have a daggum blogroll until... when??? ;-)

 
At 28/5/05 9:41 AM, Blogger Tammi said...

I fixed it! I fixed it!

Please come back. I'm so sorry....you're right there under Bloggers I've Met...

And before you complain about being at the end of the list - it's posted in the ORDER of the MEETINGS!

'mkay? All Better?

 
At 29/5/05 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...maybe she's still blocking that out of her memory? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home