Monday, April 18, 2005

I am going to be wearing Bambi damnit!

I was sitting around this weekend, doing some online browsing for my upcoming living history event, and I came across a wonderful website for buying tanned deerskin. Littlesunshine has some of the best deals on undyed chemically tanned deerskins that I have seen. I ordered the forty dollar top of the pallet special, and that should give between 80-100 square feet of deer leather. Some of it will be garment grade, some craft grade. It really doesn't matter though.

I will be wearing Bambi this year. And probably Bambi's extended family too.

3 Comments:

At 20/4/05 5:00 PM, Blogger vw bug said...

Does this mean you are making it? What kind of pattern are you going to use?

 
At 21/4/05 12:10 AM, Blogger littlejoe said...

Yes, I will be making my stuff. The pattern I use will either be a homemade pattern of of a shirt that fits me loosely, or a pattern I saw on about ten different web pages.

 
At 25/4/05 12:18 PM, Blogger vw bug said...

More power to you. I took a sewing class and still haven't finished the shirt I started. Be sure to post a picture when you are through!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home