Monday, June 14, 2004

"Please hold, and our next available representative will be with you."

This is my newest big annoyance. Getting a call from someone I don't want to talk to anyway, and being put on hold before I can tell them to go to hell. One of my favorite things to do, is wait for them to pick up, and just set the phone down somewhere. Meanwhile I make sounds like a struggle, or like choking, or begging for mercy, just loud enough for them to hear. What amazes me, is that I have never once had the police show up at my apartment to see if I was alive. You would think the blood sucking collection vampires would want me to live so I could pay them. In every case however, they have just hung-up the phone and apparently gone about their business. Is anyone else a little disturbed by the disregard for another human being that these bastards show?

Oh wait, they're collection agents, of course they don't care.

It kind of reminds me of Joe Pesci in "The Super",
"What, you got fired? F*ck you pay me."
"You have to feed your kids? F*ck you, pay me."
...etc.

And you just know the weasily little cocky SOB, who acts so tough behind his phone anonymiity is about 5'2", and 98 lbs. soaking wet.
I wonder what they would do if I just showed up at their office one day? Anyone who knows me, know that I am a big scary guy when I want to be. I can see it now...

"Randy, there's some big-ass psycho looking dude asking for you at the front desk."
Randy peers around the corner and sees my 6'5" 300 pound ass waiting for him. He then proceeds to wet himself, and call the cops.

Of course this is the same guy who was more than happy to let me die a horrible gruesome death just days before. Kind of ironic if you think about it. Bastard.

1 Comments:

At 14/6/04 2:24 AM, Blogger littlejoe said...

Hmm...the comments seem to be working..hip hip hooray. Or something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home